In order to teach your new family addition the grooming process, and to make it an experience they
enjoy versus fear it is extremely important to follow the program including the "assigned homework".
Teaching puppies in steps and at regular intervals helps them become accustomed to the processes
involved in grooming. This is done instead of overwhelming them with trying to attempt a full grooming
It is important to start your puppy on this program as soon as possible. 10 weeks and up is acceptable.
Puppy program does NOT apply to puppies over 6 months of age or over 40lbs.
Puppy visits will consist of no less than 3 visits, most puppies are ready to fully groom by the 4th or 5th visit. This is not guaranteed, but is typical.
Each visit will include:
-Massaging bath with a professional yet gentle shampoo and conditioner. If puppy has any skin or coat
issues, the appropriate product will be used.
- Gentle foaming facial scrub
- Soothing paw scrub
- Introduction to the high velocity dryer to fully dry the coat. Happy hoodies are used over the ears to
protect and to lessen the noise.
- Brush out
- If puppy isn't smooth coated: paw pads will be clipped, feet rounded, sanitary area clipped, and
eyes/face trimmed up.
-Nails clipped and possibly introduced to the dremel (used to smooth and file their nails) depending on age.
- Ears cleaned/wiped with gentle ear cleanser. Followed with all natural oil to replace vital oils the bathing process strips from their delicate ears.
-Nose & paw lotion
- Coat treated with a leave-in conditioning treatment that leaves them feeling and smelling amazing.
- Finished with all natural oils that replace vital oils the bathing process strips from their skin and coat. These oils do not leave them greasy! They re-hydrate the coat ad help to reduce the "doggy" smell and leave your pet smelling fresher for longer!
Each puppy visit must be scheduled within 4 weeks of the next. 2-3 weeks is preferred.
Each visit you will be given "homework" that you will need to do in between visits. This will help to
further desensitize your puppy to grooming processes. You will need to continue in between grooming
visit maintenance for the rest of your pets life.
Pricing will be determined based on your details sent on your new client form. Please visit the New Client Form section to submit your inquiry.
*Please note, any pets that are not kept on the program will not be accepted as clients. I will not be able
to take your pet after someone else has worked on them during this imperative learning period of their
**As a newly added service I now have puppy grooming kits available for sale! These low cost kits suited for your pup's coat type will make at home maintenance even easier!**